Sunday, February 28, 2016

Mountain Spring Concert Progress!

Blog Seven

The plans for the 2016 Mountain Spring Concert are underway! My survey was sent out to church members of both St. James in Charles Town and St. Agnes in Shepherdstown, and I received about 40 responses within the last four days. These responses have given a great idea of what my audiences are looking for with this upcoming concert and I am able to tailor certain details for marketing the event to their wants and needs. My cover letter and press release are completed and ready to be given to the client. I am currently building a budget and will be designing the logo this week! In my next blog, I will show you guys my design and have my editorial calendar completed. My editorial calendar will provide all of the media post created up to the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment