Saturday, April 23, 2016

Shepherd Baseball vs Wheeling Jesuit

Cultural Blog 4

 

On Saturday, April 16 my friend, Emilee and I attended the Shepherd University baseball game versus Wheeling Jesuit University at Fairfax field. It was the warmest Saturday we've yet to have reaching nearly 80 degrees. I decided to bring my pups along, and we plopped down on the right field side and watched the game in the grass. We attending the first game of the evening, and chose not to stay for the second, because of the heat getting to both of us and the dog. Both teams made the game very interesting, because the final score was very close. On offense, Shepherd had hit after hit but tended to hit the ball directly to or near a fielder. Finally, Shepherd had gained momentum in the fifth inning when a batter hit a two-run single that got through the infielders and ultimately lead Shepherd to win the first game 2-1. We had a great time catching a little sun and watching the game, and I did learn that I probably will not be bringing my extremely hyper pups back to a game...

No comments:

Post a Comment