Thursday, March 31, 2016

Batman vs. Superman: My Movie Viewing Experience



Cultural Blog 3

On March 24, I hopped in the Shepherd University vans and headed to Berkeley Plaza to see Batman vs Superman. Now keep in mind, I'm not a superhero fanatic, however I can absolutely appreciate a good movie when I see one. This one however, I was not overly impressed with. I do think the movie lasted longer than it needed. Yet, after taking an animation class this semester, I can really appreciate the work that went into making this movie look as good as it did. I won't spoil the movie for you, but it did get a bit cheesy at times...that's just my opinion. If you can't decide whether you want to go see the movie tomorrow in theaters or watch within the comfort of your home, I say save your money. Grab it for $1.50 at your local Redbox in a few months and let your followers know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment