Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring break means final touches!

Blog Nine

 Tick tock goes the clock... I am in the final countdown for faculty presentations everyone! My faculty presentation is in less than a week, which is one step closer to final presentations. I am very excited to present my concert event plans to the faculty of the Department of Communication! For my presentation, I will begin by discussing the goals and objectives of developing a successful event. Then, I will present the SWOT analysis of my event program. This means giving examples of the strategies, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that have influenced the event campaign. I will discuss the importance of my campaign and other details...all  in a matter of ten minutes! I'm really looking forward to this presentation, and I cannot wait to receive suggestions and advice from my professors that will make my event the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment